- How are your devotions?
- What is God teaching you?
- In your own words, what is the gospel?
- Is there a specific sin you’re aware of that you need my help defeating?
- Are you more aware of my encouragement or my criticism?
- What’s daddy/mommy most passionate about?
- Do I act the same at church as I do when I’m at home?
- Are you aware of my love for you?
- Is there any way I’ve sinned against you that I’ve not repented of?
- Do you have any observations for me?
- How am I doing as a dad/mom?
- How have Sunday’s sermons impacted you?
- Does my relationship with mom make you excited to be married?
- (On top of these things, with older kids, always inquire about their relationship with their friends and making sure God and His gospel are the center of those relationships. And I look for every opportunity to praise their mother and increase their appreciation and love for her.)
3.02.2010
Questions to Ask Your Kids (be prepared to listen)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment