Today Emilee caught me writing for this blog. She asked what I was doing and I explained it to her. I scrolled through to show her some of the things that I've been writing to her about. She squealed with delight. She asked if others are following along. She said "what a treasure!" Yes, what a treasure I hope this will be for her. She said that we'll have to keep it and use it for later and pass it down to her daughters. Yes, that is the idea. Then she asked if when she is a mom if she can write on her computer to her kids. I hope she does. =0)
I love you Emilee and I hope that this book in the making is a huge blessing in your life. May God bless you with a loving and godly husband and bless you both with a home filled with little feet.
xo
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment