"[Feminism] is mixed up with a muddled idea that women are free when they serve their employers but slaves when they help their husbands." ". --G.K. Chesterton, The Collected Works of G.K. Chesterton, vol. 4, p. 440
and peek into my hope chest of wisdom. I am journaling little bits of wisdom, advice, ideas, thoughts, and tips for my daughter. Not only do I want to give her a hope chest full of meaningful items some day but I want to pass down to her the blessings of things learned that may come in handy when she is grown. You are welcome to follow along as this journal becomes full.
Prayer for my home
Let those that are united to me in tender ties be precious in thy sight and devoted to thy glory. Sanctify and prosper my domestic devotion, instruction, discipline, example, that my house may be a nursery for heaven,
No comments:
Post a Comment